Display your German car club to receive:
- A discounted ticket price for club members
- Display car pass allowing the vehicle into a designated display area inside the venue
German Vehicle Owner Tickets:
Registering a club stand:
To apply as a club, you’ll need to complete the following:
- Log in to or register for an MSV account
- Add your vehicle details (Only required on first time login)
- Read/Accept Terms & Conditions
- Click the red 'here' link on stage 2 under 'With a Club'
- Enter name of club
- Main point of contact details
- Number of vehicle places expected
Once your application for a club stand has been reviewed you will receive confirmation via email. Please note selection and/or the number of spaces requested is not automatic. Once your space is approved you can start booking vehicles onto your stand.
Booking a vehicle onto a club stand:
Once your club has been approved; either the club manager or the individual owner can book their vehicles onto the club stand. Both ways will require the following details for each vehicle:
- Registration number
- An external picture of the Vehicle
- Drivers name
- Drivers mobile number
Confirmation for club stand space should take no more than one week from the time of application. Once the club is registered, members applying to join the club stand will be accepted automatically. Tickets will be sent as e-tickets and will be issued approximately two weeks prior the event. Alternatively, you can request tickets to be posted once you’ve received approval (please note postal charge will apply).
You can contact the event team at: email@example.com
The deadline for club display applications is 23rd June, or when all places are taken.
Please note; only German Vehicles will be accepted to display at Deutsche Fest, any display vehicle registered that is NOT a German Manufacturer will have their ticket cancelled and the fee will be refunded to the card they paid on.
Back to - Get Involved